Saturday 1 April 2017

EMBROIDERY

Hello guys, sorry it takes some time for me to update this blog. So, last few days i went to meet Pn Shila-the young entrepreneur in Puchong. Pn Shila major in doing extraordinary craft using computerised embroidery machine such as embroidery on shoes, box, bag, phone casing, pancil case and so on. She started doing this craft embroidery since 2014 till now from her house only! Major respect for her.



                         
                       HEAVILY RAIN 


My journey that day was really tough due to this rainy season. I am lucky to be welcomed warmly by Pn. Shila. She was delighted to introduce and help me with this project. Alhamdulillah.


                               

LEARNING PROCESS



Pn Shila was really helpfull while this embroidery making process going on. I enjoy myself there and I really feel like working at home!

 

Some of tools and equipment to make embroidery such as :
  • Computerised embroidery computer
  • Electronic memory data storage device
  • Threads
  • Machine embroidery hoop
  • Embroidery scissors 
  • Ruler
  • Marking pencil
  • Seam reaper
  • Working table

More to come with Pn. Shila will be updated soon. Stay tune guys! Thank you.

No comments: